Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison

Update added by user Sep 16

Princess Cruise ships is a floating prison.RUDE STAFF.

Original review posted by user Sep 15

What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship.Filthy room.

The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers contents still in the dirty fridge.

Room Steward who would knock very lightly then immediately come in the room (CREEPY!), when I asked him not to do this he continued. Cabin door that wouldn't close correctly, I came back from lunch, twice, and the room steward hadn't closed my door properly and it was wide open. Complained and literally no one cared. One *** told us to ''visit the Curtis Stone restaurant.'' ...

at our expense of course. Princess sucks. They have no clue about good customer service. I've been on dozens of cruises and not ONE Princess employee could work on any other cruise line.

They actually have standards. People book these cruises months even years in advance. They spend thousands of dollars on them. To be treated like this was unbelievable.

I wouldn't give Princess another dollar of mine, and I will bad mouth them to anyone who will listen to me.I was SO happy to get off that floating prison!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cruises and Ships
review #919029 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Princess Cruises? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16 #1213681 Waltham, Massachusetts

I read your replies and you seem like the person that is rude and immature. I am sure they Princess cruise lines won't miss you and your snotty immature attitude and behavior.

1 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Princess Cruises. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Princess Cruises.
Filing a new complaint about