Featured Not resolved
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Update by user Sep 16, 2016

Princess Cruise ships is a floating prison.RUDE STAFF.

FILTHY ROOMS.HORRIFIC FOOD.

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2016

What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship.Filthy room.

The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers contents still in the dirty fridge.

Room Steward who would knock very lightly then immediately come in the room (CREEPY!), when I asked him not to do this he continued. Cabin door that wouldn't close correctly, I came back from lunch, twice, and the room steward hadn't closed my door properly and it was wide open. Complained and literally no one cared. One *** told us to ''visit the Curtis Stone restaurant.'' ...

at our expense of course. Princess sucks. They have no clue about good customer service. I've been on dozens of cruises and not ONE Princess employee could work on any other cruise line.

They actually have standards. People book these cruises months even years in advance. They spend thousands of dollars on them. To be treated like this was unbelievable.

I wouldn't give Princess another dollar of mine, and I will bad mouth them to anyone who will listen to me.I was SO happy to get off that floating prison!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2430. The author is overall dissatisfied with Princess Cruises and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about princess cruises cruise from Princess Cruises was rude staff, filthy room and dirty phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Princess Cruises.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Princess Cruises to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Princess Cruises?

Comments

Princess is horrible.I got a free cruise with them so I thought why not.

The why not is because Princess is bad. Bad service.

Bad food.I wonder if they tell all their employees to look like they'd rather be dead than have this job, or if they think of it on their own.

Have never heard such rubbish have sailed on Princess over 60 cruises have never had a bad experience are as good as celebrity and far better then carnival and Royal Caribbean

to Reggie #1339449

Nice to hear from someone who works from the company.

I guess you like outdated ships, rude staff and horrific food.

Never mind my cabin door wouldn't close properly, and they did nothing about it.

3 days into the cruise I still had some form of ''green goo'' on the phone which made it impossible to read to get to whoever you needed to talk to. I asked twice for this to be cleaned, never was.

Princess, is ***.

And you're an *** because Carnival and Celebrity are also owned by Princess.It's one HUGE floating *** line.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1213681

I read your replies and you seem like the person that is rude and immature. I am sure they Princess cruise lines won't miss you and your snotty immature attitude and behavior.

to unfairhiringprastices Henderson, Nevada, United States #1339450

LOL Right.Because everyone who goes on a cruise is mature.

''unfairhiringprastices'' It's practices.Sorry you're illiterate.