Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison
Update added by user Sep 16
Princess Cruise ships is a floating prison.RUDE STAFF.
FILTHY ROOMS.HORRIFIC FOOD.
Original review posted by user Sep 15
What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship.Filthy room.
The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers contents still in the dirty fridge.
Room Steward who would knock very lightly then immediately come in the room (CREEPY!), when I asked him not to do this he continued. Cabin door that wouldn't close correctly, I came back from lunch, twice, and the room steward hadn't closed my door properly and it was wide open. Complained and literally no one cared. One *** told us to ''visit the Curtis Stone restaurant.'' ...
at our expense of course. Princess sucks. They have no clue about good customer service. I've been on dozens of cruises and not ONE Princess employee could work on any other cruise line.
They actually have standards. People book these cruises months even years in advance. They spend thousands of dollars on them. To be treated like this was unbelievable.
I wouldn't give Princess another dollar of mine, and I will bad mouth them to anyone who will listen to me.I was SO happy to get off that floating prison!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude staff
- Filthy room
- Dirty phone
- Dirty fridge
- Creepy room steward
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014). I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of..."
- "This was the first time and the LAST time I am using their service!! First off, I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on 5/8/16 for Mother's..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."