Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison
Update added by user Sep 16, 2016
Princess Cruise ships is a floating prison.RUDE STAFF.
FILTHY ROOMS.HORRIFIC FOOD.
Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2016
What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship.Filthy room.
The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers contents still in the dirty fridge.
Room Steward who would knock very lightly then immediately come in the room (CREEPY!), when I asked him not to do this he continued. Cabin door that wouldn't close correctly, I came back from lunch, twice, and the room steward hadn't closed my door properly and it was wide open. Complained and literally no one cared. One *** told us to ''visit the Curtis Stone restaurant.'' ...
at our expense of course. Princess sucks. They have no clue about good customer service. I've been on dozens of cruises and not ONE Princess employee could work on any other cruise line.
They actually have standards. People book these cruises months even years in advance. They spend thousands of dollars on them. To be treated like this was unbelievable.
I wouldn't give Princess another dollar of mine, and I will bad mouth them to anyone who will listen to me.I was SO happy to get off that floating prison!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude staff
- Filthy room
- Dirty phone
- Dirty fridge
- Creepy room steward
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "Prior to 01/27/2015 we had a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) to the Greek Isles booked with a travel agent named Mitchell Bank and thought per his Invoice #..."
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I ordered a couch from Overstock.com and was promised free shipping. It two weeks before the couch was even shipped, and then the shipping company transferred it to a local..."
- "I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014). I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of..."
- "ordered a combo and got no fries. No customer service. Waited in line to buy fries because they messed up and didn't answer back and waited three full orders for..."