I am booked on a cruise leaving NY in Nov. and was sent an email to received 25% off of on board celebration packages.

I went online to my princess booking page and tried to book 3 of them. The discount did no apply. So, I called customer service, spoke to someone who put me on hold and after 37 min. was disconnected. They di not call me back, so I called them.

Again, I explained the email I received, was put on hold, person came back and asked me to forward the email to verify that it was real, came back again, told me to book the packages and if the discount didn't come off that he would do it himself. After going back and forth for 57 min. and I booked the packages, he comes back and says they can not take off the 25% that I read the promotion wrong.

I read it over and over and my understanding and comprehension is accurate, but they are (after 2 calls and almost 2 hours on the phone) telling me that my comprehension is wrong.

I cancelled the packages, but am disgusted at the customer service and bait and switch tactics.

As seen in the photo below the 25% page and the book now button which takes me to my princess page.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments