The web site doesn't exist.It leads you to another page of web sites that don't apply to your needs.
The PCL gives you that site to get rid of you when they don't want to deal with your problem. In my case, it was a matter of $200.00 we left in our account for a future cruise.
They conveniently forgot they had the money when we asked for it back because surgeries and aging problems deemed we could no longer cruise.WORD TO THE WISE: Big companies steal more money with promises than 10 guys with Tommy guns.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Princess Cruises Vacation
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "Prior to 01/27/2015 we had a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) to the Greek Isles booked with a travel agent named Mitchell Bank and thought per his Invoice #..."
- "I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed. Now, after installing my roof with..."
- "I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued. The caterer I chose from the site had won..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."