Princess Cruises - Customer Relations@princesscruises.com is a RunAound
The web site doesn't exist.It leads you to another page of web sites that don't apply to your needs.
The PCL gives you that site to get rid of you when they don't want to deal with your problem. In my case, it was a matter of $200.00 we left in our account for a future cruise.
They conveniently forgot they had the money when we asked for it back because surgeries and aging problems deemed we could no longer cruise.WORD TO THE WISE: Big companies steal more money with promises than 10 guys with Tommy guns.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Princess Cruises Vacation
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
You May Also Like
- "I just got back from the WORST cruise experience of a lifetime aboard MSC. They booked a half charter to a group called "Cruise To the Edge" that included entertainment..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..."